Need resort advice for add on days

natanya

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of adding on 3 days (7/28-31) before our BWV ressies (7/31-8/4). After one very hot day at a theme park here in SC (had to be over 100 - it was 92 at 6pm) I have concluded the cost is worth staying on-site for mid-day breaks. I am looking at POP, we will need 2 rooms. Other choices in our range would be Grosvernor, possibly Doubletree or Buena Vista Palace (a suite).
If you were to add on where would you and why? Keeping the price around $100/nt for each room.

I would stay at POP. We just stayed there on June 4- 10. We really enjoyed our stay.
The resort was big, very clean, and staff is really nice.
You cant beat the price for 6 nights stay it was a little under $700.00
The buses were great we didnt have to wait more than 15 mins for a bus.
I had to make my stay in 4 diffent ressies as it was a last mins stay.
I booked 3 nights and the last 3 night with each day I had to recheck in.

The Resort staff was very nice they blocked off all my nights and all I had to do was go back up each morning to get new key cards and a paper for our car for parking.
I went every morning at 6:45am and it was painless and very easy, it took them no more than 10 mins more and like 5 mins.

I would stay there in a heart again. Resort was really quite which surpised me with all the kids you would see at the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter