Need recommendation for hotel after the cruise

tbserena

Mouseketeer
I need a recommendation on a place to stay after the cruise. I am overwhelmed with the choices!! We are a family of five, ages 6 to 14. I am looking for something fun for the kids, but mainly plenty of room in the room, especially after the cruise. Would be willing to do adjoining rooms if I couldn't get a suite.
We won't be coming to WDW often so I want this to be special. We'll probably stay 5 nights. What hotel/place does your child beg to go back to???

If you want to keep that cruise feeling going, book a concierge room at the Polynesian. That's what we did after our last cruise. The attention and all the free goodies make you feel like you are still on the cruise. (well, not really)

Our kids (and us adults) love the Boardwalk or Beach Club villas for stay at WDW

If you are looking to save a little money both the carribean beach and the dixie landings have great themed pools ith a slide and water fun... My kids like staying on the Bayou side of dixie landigs if you want to enjoy a great pool area hands down the best is at the yacht and beach club.. That would be my choice if I had kids that swim alot and I could afford it they have a huge pool area the beach club is a little more casual and it is an easy walk to epcot...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter