• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need recomendation for a glue...

ilovejack02

<font color=peach>what do you all think?<br><font
My bff bought me a wonderful set of stem ice tea glasses with a pretty Fleur-del-lis charm glued on each one. I handwashed them today and two of the charms fell off. I dont want to tell her, she would be horrifed . Is there a certain kinda of glue i need to use. I cant imagine hot glue is what i need but since im not crafty i have no idea. I think it fell off because i put the glasses in the sink in water and then forgot to get them out. Im pretty sure i shouldnt have let them soak.

I do believe that I have read only rinse glasses with decorations or hand painting, no soaking allowed - but at least now you "get it" and once you get those charms reglued - NO ONE will EVER have to know :goodvibes

I don't know any names (of glues) but stop off at Michaels or Hobbly Lobby and you should be able to find a glue that is usable for glass and whatever the material is of the charm.

Good luck!!

I figure thats what im going to have to do is just look at Hobby Lobby. Another charm fell off today while using it :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter