Need recomendation for a glue...

Discussion in 'Arts and Crafts' started by ilovejack02, Sep 30, 2006.

1. ilovejack02

ilovejack02 <font color=peach>what do you all think?<br><font

My bff bought me a wonderful set of stem ice tea glasses with a pretty Fleur-del-lis charm glued on each one. I handwashed them today and two of the charms fell off. I dont want to tell her, she would be horrifed . Is there a certain kinda of glue i need to use. I cant imagine hot glue is what i need but since im not crafty i have no idea. I think it fell off because i put the glasses in the sink in water and then forgot to get them out. Im pretty sure i shouldnt have let them soak.

2. AlreadyexcitedGrammy

AlreadyexcitedGrammy <font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=

I do believe that I have read only rinse glasses with decorations or hand painting, no soaking allowed - but at least now you "get it" and once you get those charms reglued - NO ONE will EVER have to know :goodvibes

I don't know any names (of glues) but stop off at Michaels or Hobbly Lobby and you should be able to find a glue that is usable for glass and whatever the material is of the charm.

Good luck!!

3. ilovejack02

ilovejack02 <font color=peach>what do you all think?<br><font

I figure thats what im going to have to do is just look at Hobby Lobby. Another charm fell off today while using it :guilty: