Need Rec on DVC rep

Forever a Princess

One bottle of ketchup is not enough!
Hi All,

Would like name/phone number of a good DVC rep.

We have add on add on itis. We bought the original 150 points through resale. Now we're considering adding on through Disney and need a name of a DVC rep so that we can get on the add on list.

TIA
Renee

Our Guide is Byron. Not a single complaint with him.

Always returned calls same-day. Very informative. Never pressured us to buy more than we wanted.

What more can you ask for? :)

We used Bernard and he was great. He always returned my calls and answered all my questions. (Don't have the number- just ask for him when you call DVC.)
Amanda

Our guy is Toni Diehl at 800-382-9379- Toni is great and able to answer all questions- Good luck!

I highly recommend Randy Kruger. He's a great guide, extremely knowledgable, and very laid back. We just did another add-on utilizing the wait list, and he was great. He is a Senior Telesales Guide, and his number is (800)501-8671. Good luck with your add on!

Nick Tamberrino (800) 827-7199 was terrific for us. He was able to find us 180 points of a "sold out" property on rather short notice. He was patient with my many questions, and configured the deal comfortably and with no pressure. Best of all, he returned my many phone calls promptly.

Our guide is Jim McCoy. Very friendly and matter of fact.

He was able to get us add ons within a day or two. I still can't believe it. We would call on a sold out resort and a few days (one time hours) later he would call and tell us we had the add on.

You're probably going to have a good experience with just about any of them. Ours is Judy Kauffman and she's very informative and helpful as well.

Jim McCoy - great guy, very helpful AND honest. Plus, he still had time for us AFTER the sale; when we went to WDW, we saw him and got the full tour, despite the fact that we'd already signed.

Another Jim McCoy fan here!! Anytime we are there, we would stop in the DVC office to see if he was there just to say hello and we would always get a phone call either at our resort or at home from him:D

Another high recommendation for Randy Kruger. Never pushy, always knowledgeable and available. Good about returning phone calls.

Randy Kruger is our gudie also. He has always been great to work with. May be calling him soon to do another small add-on.

We used Jim McCoy also.::yes:: Never pushy would just call every so often to say hello for a year until my DH felt ready to buy.when we were there and took the tour he was very low key and did not apply the high-pressure sales tactics. He let DVC speak for itself.Would definitely use him again for a resale-now if I could only convince hubby!!;) :teeth:

Trish

My guide is Bruce Douglas and he is one steller guide. He certainly knows his product and would do anything for you.I cannot say enough good things about him.To sum it up he is "The Man"

we visited WDW last October and made appt at DVC as we had been interested in the past and were seriously ready to commit. We had been told that some BCV may be available which is mainly why we went. Arriving we were greeted and told our "guide" we were mainly intereseted in BCV as we had been told... He immediately says "sorry, I could have maybe helped you 3 months ago, but SSR is only points available". We asked how about divorces, financing fallthroughs, etc. and he said that Disney has ROFR and buys back "ALL" points for owners wanting to add to theirs. When we got home my wife did some research, found out differently, and we now own 170 BCV points- just got our cards yesterday! and already booked a trip for next winter! I won't mention his name but I think you are smart to solicit recommendations.

I have been dealing with Julie Hughes since I first seriously looking into DVC several years, ago, we finally bought - a resale and then added on through Julie lat year. Just got off the telephone with her regarding Vero (I'm gonna still push hubby on this one!!!), she is so nice and honest. Her direct line is 800-827-3524. I think she has been there since the beginning and also owns!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter