Need QUICK HOW TO for Fri Aug 2&3

mickey'sbud

DIS Veteran
Ok, I need you experts. Just found out that Loews hotel is pet friendly from another board here on Dis.

We have been trying to get down to Sea World for a weekend for several weeks and something comes up everytime.

Please tell me the cheapest way to stay at the Royal Pacific. I read that I can get a Loews card to help w/ perks.
My husband works in Florida and he has an apartment (no FL driver's lic)so he can supply a FL address for residency. Called to check rates and they only have a $139 rate available even tho their site says it starts at 129.

Also do they have any buses going to SW? Are there any packages w/ this hotel and SW?
Any new ideas of how to do this for the least money?

Oh one more question, which WDW hotel would you equate this one to?

We will only be staying 2 nights Aug 2 & 3
Thanks for any input

The RPR does have bus to Sea World. We didn't use it, but I put the information they gave me about transportation in this thread

By the way, we saw many people with dogs of all sizes the week we stayed there. I believe they have a specific area for you to walk your dog to do his/her business. I saw many people walking with their dogs on the path that goes to City Walk.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27946&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter