Need prayers good wishes and positive thoughts

Sending you prayers and best wishes for GREAT results.
Please keep us updated. XOXO

Sue,
You and your family our in our prayers. It sounds like your daughter is growing to be a wonderful person. I hope you get good news from your doctors.

Leah

P.S. I usually just lurk, but wanted to send you good wishes!:hug:

Sue, I pray for wisdom and revelation for your doctors to come up with the best course of treatment. And I pray for hope and faith for you and your family. My family wishes you the best and blessings to you and yours.

Hi Sue

:hug: for you, I can only imagine how you feel, & can relate a little to how you feel about your Daughter & not been there for her, you have my prayers, & a little bit of rieki energy, & hopefully a bit of practical advice too...

Due to my own health problems, I am very into alternative remedies, especially natural immune support.......& also have over the last few years had friends, & a friends Daughter dealing with various forms of Cancer, my friends Daughter had Luekemia too.........all have survived, & are doing well........ they all took Spirulina, & some also Cats claw (good with breast Cancer)

spirulina is a superfood, & therefore can be taken with any medication, without any worries......& contains immune boosting enzymes you can't get elsewhere, & lot of research has been done in Russia with this, as it was used with the Chenobyl kids, with excellent results........buy the compressed organic pills, as the powder is a bit foul.....

Cats Claw is a Peruvian herb, which again research has proved has a lot of health giving & cancer fighting properties, I personally use it for stomach problems, & have found it to be amazing stuff.............it is a herb, so CAN react with some medications, so you need to check it before you take any...... drugs.com is a good site for checking Drug & herb contraindications

you can buy both of these, as GNC or any other good health store or herbalist

good luck to you & yours:hug:

Aww Sue, I am so so so sorry. I cannot imagine the turmoil that you are going through.

Please know that you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Wally is right, the best place for you to be is in Massachusetts. The medical care here is top notch!

I notice that you took your "leukemia survivor" out of your signature. I may be over-reaching and if I am please forgive me.... but I would love to see you put that back... you are STILL a survivor. You deserve that badge of honor! You fought once to beat this and will do it again. That is one of the lessons I have picked up in my years working with the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life; the minute you are diagnosed... you are a survivor!

Stay strong and keep the faith. And if things get rocky for you... know that we are all here for you...

Lots of :love: and pixiedust: and prayers!

I notice that you took your "leukemia survivor" out of your signature. I may be over-reaching and if I am please forgive me.... but I would love to see you put that back... you are STILL a survivor. You deserve that badge of honor! You fought once to beat this and will do it again. That is one of the lessons I have picked up in my years working with the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life; the minute you are diagnosed... you are a survivor!

Jenn's right (I know, who thought we'd ever say THAT?)

You did survive lukemia once, and that is a big accomplishment that you should be very proud of! Don't take that away from yourself. The knowledge that you've beaten it once may help you beat it this time around.

We're all pulling for you!:cheer2:

I believe I will put my survivor siggy back in - I'm still here and I am still fighting!

I often ask the universe for signs - you know put a question out there and wait for an answer - well my ? was Please send me a ray of hope something to grab hold of

Well besides all of you and my family I got my answer today!

I had the today show on and a lady had a handmade sign that was flashed on TV and read "I AM A 2 TIME BMT SURVIVOR" and the exact time it was on TV was 10:10

My Birthday is October 10th(10-10) - So I am grabbing hold and NOT going to let go!

Sue:goodvibes

Sue, I think that sounds like a perfect sign! :thumbsup2 We are all sending healing and strength your way!!! :hug::wizard:

And we'll do our best to help you laugh, too!:thumbsup2

Laughter is the best medicine, and being silly and laughing together are what we do best! :rotfl2:

Sue-

Just want to say I'm thinking of you today. :hug:

Great Sue! :thumbsup2
Keep on keeping on.
Live your life.
Stay as positive as possible.
Laugh
Love
And don't let your illness define you.

Stay positive, we're all here for you! :grouphug: Keep us posted on how you're doing (otherwise we'll have to occupy ourselves by reading Rosie's trip report and that could be terrifying).

Stay positive, we're all here for you! :grouphug: Keep us posted on how you're doing (otherwise we'll have to occupy ourselves by reading Rosie's trip report and that could be terrifying).

You think reading about it is going to be terrifying? I've agreed to MEET her! :scared1:

I'll keep count of how many times she calls me fat to my face, and let you know.

You think reading about it is going to be terrifying? I've agreed to MEET her! :scared1:

I'll keep count of how many times she calls me fat to my face, and let you know.

Rob, I'm so sorry. I almost met Rosie once but her trip was ending as mine was starting. I can't imagine what flaws she would focus on if she saw me in person ... good thing she has no idea what I look like!

See Sue, that's why we need to get updates from you - it takes our minds off of Rosie!

But I like Rosie:)

Okay at MGH since Tuesday - Chemo sucks but seems to be doing its job.

One of the MANY meds I take on this protocol is - no joke - 110mg prednisone every morning now that will mess with your moods and BP.

One of the other chemo agents of course will make my hair fall out - but I look good bald! - Plus my nephew who works at a club in the area(aactually he is now one of the managers) The Ram Rod he talked to some of his drag queen friends - and when I'm up to it a couple of them promise to give the grand makeover - Oh what has Sean done:rotfl2:

My DD Alaina is doing well - she joined the group called The Gay Straight Alliance - Which according to her helps kids and adults undestand each other - As she put it WE ARE ALL JUST PEOPLE:thumbsup2

Also part of the club is to fight for equal rights - She is such a good kid!

Okay thats all I have to report -

AGAIN THANK YOU ALL - THis board does make me laugh alot andits the trueist most real board on the Dis:hug:

Sue:goodvibes

But I like Rosie:)

That's because YOU aren't one of the ones she likes to call fat! :headache:

Plus my nephew who works at a club in the area(aactually he is now one of the managers) The Ram Rod he talked to some of his drag queen friends - and when I'm up to it a couple of them promise to give the grand makeover - Oh what has Sean done:rotfl2:

PLEASE post pictures of this! It'll be awesome! :thumbsup2

My DD Alaina is doing well - she joined the group called The Gay Straight Alliance - Which according to her helps kids and adults undestand each other - As she put it WE ARE ALL JUST PEOPLE:thumbsup2

Also part of the club is to fight for equal rights - She is such a good kid!

She sounds like a good kid. Clearly, you're an great mom!

Thanks for the update! We're all pulling for you to beat this thing again! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter