Need prayers and good thoughts for Kevin's Mom today * Update 5/8/11*

Kevin and John.. My heart is hurting for you. Your mom is AMAZING AND AWESOME! I will be praying for your families.

I love ya both so much!

Katie W.

Kevin....I am so sorry. :sad1: I don't know that there really any words of comfort when you lose your mom, so please just know that I am thinking of you, John and your family. :hug:

Kevin, I'm glad that you were able to be there for your mother in her final days. I am sending my condolences to you and your family. :grouphug:

I'm sorry for your loss.

Kevin,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family on this difficult day.

Deepest sympathy.

Erika

Kevin,

I am so sorry for your loss. I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Gretta

Kevin: our prayers are with you and the family. Such a sweet lady. Such a huge losss. Our love to you and John.

John & Chrilsty

Kevin and John, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. We will keep you in our prayers.

With deepest sympathy,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I think tomorrow I'll try to find a couple of old podcasts with some good stories about your mom, to celebrate her life and your relationship with her. :grouphug:

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and John and the entire family. She is at peace, and she will always be watching over you. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of my mom and son. They passed away over 15 years ago. They have a special place in my heart, as will your mom in yours. Keep the faith and stay strong and happy. That is what your mom would want.

I am so sorry for your loss. My mom, too, is going through something now with her health that there is only one way out of. I understand both the pain of losing her and the relief that her suffering is over and that you are no longer waiting for it to happen. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

It is with great sadness and a certain sense of relief that I'm letting everyone know that my Mom passed on at approximately 4:45pm today.

Her suffering has ended and she is at peace.

I cant thank you all enough for your kind words and prayers. They have been an enormous comfort.

Tell the folks that mean the most to you how much you love them.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin, I'm so sorry. :hug: There are no other words but just know I'm praying for your continued comfort.

Kevin, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, but I am glad to know your mother's suffering is over. Keeping you, John and your family in my thoughts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter