Need prayers and good thoughts for Kevin's Mom today * Update 5/8/11*

What a truly amazing gift!! I wish I had been given the same with my father. My very best to all of you - prayers and good thoughts will be continuing. :grouphug:

What an amazing thing to see her smile again.

Sending more prayers and pixie dust your way to get through this emotional roller coaster.

Much Love to you all.

Kevin, I'm very glad to hear that things are going better for your mom. I'll say some extra prayers for her and your family this evening at Holy Thursday church services.

We had a friend who recently went through a situation just like yours. His mother was in the hospital and not doing well. One day she perked up and seemed better. Unfortunately, things did turn for the worse again and his mother passed away a few days later. On a brighter note, she lived a long life, finally passing at 90 1/2 years of age. Sending you all the thoughts, prayers, and love so there is a better outcome for your mom. :hug:

I'm going to give you the same advice I gave our friend......take care of yourself! If you need help, lean on your friends. They will be there for you, to listen or do whatever you need. Lean on John, I know he'll do his best to make you feel better no matter what happens. ::MinnieMo

Kevin,
I am so glad that you and your family have had great news.
I have worked in medicine for more years than I can count. Miracles do happen. They happen everyday. We don't always see them as miracles...but they are. Enjoy every minute you can with your Mom and your family.

Kevin, just wanted to let you know that you all are still in my prayers.

Kevin,
Sending you and youi family love and suppport form out here in CA. Awesome to get that chance to hold her and tell her your thougts.
Hang in there!

Thinking about you and John thru this roller coaster of emotions. :grouphug:

Kevin, although we only know you from the podcast, my children and I have kept you and your family in our prayers since hearing that your mom had taken ill. We are happy to hear that she is feeling much better and continue to pray that she continue to heal. Hoping to hear good news soon.

Hi Kevin! I know exactly what you are going through! Maybe not the same physical diagnoises but Mom's being seriously ill. in 2000 my Mom was diagnosed with cancer in July and lasted until Sept. Those last months were dear to us and I have no regrets as to how we spent those last few months to say goodbye. She had a good time until 5 days before she passed away with minimal pain or discomfort. She had friends and family over and even visited in the middle of the night with my then teenaged son when he came in from dates and she couldn't sleep. Good times they both enjoyed! I'm glad you get this chance to say goodbye! It will easily give you the closure you need when her time finally comes...be it months or years! Cherish every moment you share! My prayers are added to the many others for you both! <>< Janet:hug:

Oh my gosh Kevin! I had just been watching the this threads title to see if there was an 'update'...tonight I decided to read through some pages to see if I had missed an update and was so pleased that your mom had a 'rebound'.
I was sooo thrilled for you and yours.
I'm sending positive thoughts that all continues in a postive manner.
Warm and loving thoughts to your mom, you, John, and all close family/friends.

Kevin, I'm a bit late to the party on this, but wanted to say that I'm glad to hear things were, at least for the moment, looking up.

Sending positive mojo your way for the best possible times ahead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter