Need prayers and good thoughts for Kevin's Mom today * Update 5/8/11*

Prayers and best wishes for all three of you.

Frank and Cathy

Sending up prayers for Kevins's Mom :hug:

Our thoughts are with all of you during this stressful time

Marilee & Dino

Sending good thoughts your guys' way. Hope all goes well with the surgery and there are no complications.

Sending tons & tons of good thoughts & prayers you guys' way. Hope she's up & about & good as new really soon!

Sayhello

Sending lots of prayers and pixie dust your way for the strength to get through all of this with sanity intact and for Kevin's mom to feel MUCH better very, very soon. We'll be glad to send as many prayers as are needed...we just wish you didn't need so many! :grouphug:

Give us updates when you get a chance. We'll be thinking about all three of you! :grouphug:

Now I feel bad for not asking, last night in chat, how she was doing. I hope all goes well today and will be thinking about her.

Same here. It was in my head, "Kevin, how's your Mom doing?" But never found the right time to type it into chat.

Sending prayers and good wishes for your Mom and for everyone who is caring for her.

I had just posted but it didn't show up... anway...

Although I may not be a very active poster... You, Kevin, and Mrs. Klose are always on my mind (not in a stalker way :) ). Super good thoughts your way! Lots of Love :hug:

Tons of good thoughts :goodvibes and pixie dust pixiedust: headed your way.
I hope her recovery is swift and comfortable.

I'm sending all sorts of good thoughts to Kevin's mom, Kevin and you.

:wizard: :flower3:

Hi Folks,

They have taken my Mom into the pre-op area.

She should have surgery within the hour.

Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts.

Please keep them coming. We need all we can get.

Thank you again

Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter