• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

need powerbar on ship what do I do

harleykarolynmom

Earning My Ears
My daughter has lots of medical issues including using a ventalator feeding pump suction machines electric wheelchairs etc need powerbar to keep it all charged I know they are longer allowed to be brought onboard does the ship provide them in special situations?

It's my understanding they do have some. Make sure you have the request noted on your reservation. They may even let you bring your own but I don't know.

There is a medical form you can fill out and return to DCL before your cruise. You can specify on this form that you need an extension/power cord for medical purposes. Your requirements will be met.

Make the request thru the Medical form but then go ahead and pack yours with all your medical equipment just in case!

Make the request directly to DCL before you sail. Pack your own power board in your carry on luggage just in case and discuss with the check in staff if there is an issue.

and if for some reason they confiscate your power strip, remember to get it back when you disembark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter