Need POFQ room request advice.......

tink97

LOVE my Family & LOVE Disney
We're staying at the POFQ next month for the first time. Any suggestions on room requests? We'd love a great view, but don't know how to word that. Thanks!!

:cool1: (dadda) :crazy: (momma) :rotfl2: (sissy) pirate: (brover)

We were in building 4 in Feb/March and loved it because it was super close to the main building, a short walk to the pool and the bus stop was just outside our room (behind a cute garden area). I would request that building again the next time we stay there.

I agree with PP. Building 4 is my family's favorite. It's nice to be so close to the main building and the pool. However, POFQ has fairly small grounds, and last summer we stayed in Building 1, right along the Sassagoula River. It was probably the furthest building away from the main building, and it was still only about a 2 minute walk. The views of the river are really nice, and I would consider that to be the best view on the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter