Need planning help!

We just returned from our trip and our group of 6 loved both parks but particularly the HP attractions. Absolutely phenomenal! We had Express Pass and were so happy we did. It allowed us quick access to many rides.

None of the Harry Potter attractions though take Express Pass so each day there we headed for Forbidden Journey or Gringotts first thing. The lines and crowds definitely grew throughout the day.

We used Express on virtually all of our other rides though including Spiderman, Transformers, water rides, etc.

As mentioned, no extra charge for Hogwarts Express but you do need a park to park ticket and you have to actually exit the ride and board it again to go back the other direction. You can take it one way as a means of getting to the other park.

I have to say bag check at the entrance to the park could not have been easier or more efficient. So much faster than Disney.

We loved both parks. Have a great time.
Thank you!! so if we decide to get the express pass we can just add that to our ticket the day we go right? My husband is military and we already bought our tickets from the local post ticket office...

We saw signs throughout the park to add Express. I had ordered my tickets with it already but I am 99.9% sure you can add it there. Also, guest services was great if you have any issues with your tickets.

Williamcm3, you will do fine with a taxi dropping you off at the end of city walk then

Parking a car adds to your time

To shorten the time, have the taxi drop you off at hrh I stead of the taxi stand drop off

You would be minutes away from the studios then

Williamcm3, you will do fine with a taxi dropping you off at the end of city walk then

Parking a car adds to your time

To shorten the time, have the taxi drop you off at hrh I stead of the taxi stand drop off

You would be minutes away from the studios then

What's hnh?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter