Need pixie dust and prayers for dd 9yrs old

mrsmom

<font color=green>Drinks P.C.'s in the C.C. at P.I
Remember Bethany had her second palete surgery due to pierre robin syndrome and cleft palete a couple months ago , well this procedure they did can causes bad sleep apnea , well the dr called and wants us in the hospital tonight to have a sleep study done . she has been having alot of trouble at night with her airway and breathing. so they got her in for this right away. we will get the results back in less than two weeks, if she is having alot of problems with apnea they will put her on a Cpap asap. This will be hard for a 9 yr old to understand , she has been through so much. They might have to take down the flap they fixed in her in her mouth, so it's another surgery, she has had heart , kidney , and others too but this would be her 11th one.Please i would appreciate if you could send good thoughts and pixie dust and prayers her way tonight . I have to go get her off the bus and take her now.
Thanks
Kim

You're dd is in my prayers! Sending lots of pixie dust your way!

I will certainly keep Bethany in my prayers, and you too! She sounds like a real trooper with all that she's had to go through.

:hug: Of course I'll pray for Bethany (and you). She's so young to have gone through so much already.:hug: Good luck with the sleep study. Please keep us updated.

Poor kid!! Prayers and pixiedust coming to you all.

I'm so sorry your dd is having such troubles! Poor kid! :(

Prayers for your sweet little girl. God Bless her and her family...:hug:

Sending P & PD.

A sleep study sounds frightening for a child. Is there any way you can stay with her for the night? (heck - I think it would be frightening to me too.)

Denae

Sending loads and loads of pixie dust and many prays your way:earsboy:

Special delivery,

With PRAYERS and PIXIE DUST :wizard:
On the way to OHIO. Hope you have a good night.

We'll keep you guys in our prayers. We've been that route, too.
Our daughter was born with Crouzon's Syndrome and has had the multiple surgeries as well. Then three years ago, she had to go on CPAP, too. Luckily, she finally had surgery this past year to bring her face out some, and now doesn't need the CPAP. And, her breathing is SO MUCH better! Hardly any snoring compared to before the surgery.
(BTW, she is fifteen now).
Tell your daughter to hang in there. If either of you have any questions, feel free to pm me.
Kim (mother of Faith on the site--- crouzons.org)

My continued best wishes, Kim, for Bethany. Do hope all goes well with the study. So much in so short a life. :( :hug: She and all of you are in my prayers.

Kim, I will certainly keep Bethany and you all as well, in my prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter