• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Pins? Going to WDW

chaoscent

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I am new to collecting Disney pins. I have been collecting "buttons" & pins since 1969. While i have a few disney pins and buttons from the 80's they are not ones i would trade.

Thanks to the help of people on this board i have managed to collect all but a few of the 100 year pins. i have about 50 extra ds pins and about 10 extra patriotic pins to trade and i am leaving for wdw Friday at 6:15 am. i will be at the contemporary pin swap on Friday nite as i am afraid of sharks.:(

i will use my ds pins to trade with cm's and at the pin swap. if anyone would like me to look for anything special, let me know. as the only pins i will be looking for myself are the ds store pins from this week and next i would be glad to sell any i find at cost. if i trade for it i will charge you the cost of a ds store pin. if you want me to buy you any pins while i am there i would be glad to sell them to you for the cost of the pin & shipping.

I am offering this because someone on this board (i believe it was love to roam) had an opportunity to rip me off and she didn't. she told me that a trade i was going to make with her wasn't fair and i should hold onto my pin as it was worth more than a $5 trade. So i am passing on the kindness and offering to buy pins for people. as i am new to this i will need a picture of the pin you want so i get it right.

Thanks again to everyone on this board for their kindness. Penny aka chaoscent

email addy is chaoscent@aol.com. i will have the lap top with me so i will have access to emails but not to a printer so i won't be able to print pictures to carry with me.

I am looking for a Christmas 2001 pin. I do not have any pictures so I guess I can't be too particular. I would prefer a "WDW" or "Magic Kingdom" type pin (as opposed to a character, since I collect "locations/resorts"), but if that is not possible, a "Mickey" 2001 Christmas pin would be nice...please pm me..thanx

I am back from wdw and i am still unpacking pins. i picked up extras of the limited editions ones. i just need to see what i need from the disney store collection as i was able to get a few of them. i will post what i have and what i need before the week is out. Penny

Glad you are back and with your pins safe and sound! Yep, that was me... I coulda had an extra #1. ;)
Let us know how the pin buying and trading went.
I have traded only once in DCA with a non-CM. So I am a park pin tradin' newbie all the way around! I need pointers too! :D

I am a newbie, too, so "guide me along...."

PS to chaoscent - check your pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter