• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need photos: Fantasy door #9176, 9174, 7194, 7192, Deck 9&7 wayfinding signs

Chokky

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I am putting together an album for some first time Disney cruisers who are joining us.
Does anyone have photos of the following to post for me please?

I have tried Google but am not able to find everything I need.

Disney Fantasy cabin door numbers:

Photos of the following doors - just need the part with the cabin number showing:
9176, 9174, 7194, 7192
*I did find 7194 and 7192 on Google but hope for better quality ones.

Disney Fantasy Aft wayfinding signs or Deck plaques at the elevators:
Deck 9 and Deck 7

Thank you if anyone can help!
Chokky

I can't actually help with your request but i just wanted to say we were on the Fantasy in late April and had room 9176....and we loved it!!! Great room :)

I can't actually help with your request but i just wanted to say we were on the Fantasy in late April and had room 9176....and we loved it!!! Great room :)

Thank you for the cabin review!
I love the aft cabins and now some family members are joining us on a Disney cruise.
Chokky

I loved 9176 also. I have a picture but it's will all of our magnets and not straight on so I don't think it's what you are wanting.

I loved 9176 also. I have a picture but it's will all of our magnets and not straight on so I don't think it's what you are wanting.

Thanks for the offer...I have gotten creative in the mean time with photo shop.
If anyone has any of the cabin numbers I need or floor directory signs for Decks 9 & 7 it would be a big help.
Chokky

Is this what you are looking for?

DSC05818.jpg

Why not just tell them about the maps in the carpet? They are set so that North is Forward, South is Aft, East is Starboard, and West is Port. :)

Yay! That does help...thank you!

Is the file large enough? I always resize my files before uploading them in photobucket.

I can provide the original size if that is better for your purpose.

Why not just tell them about the maps in the carpet? They are set so that North is Forward, South is Aft, East is Starboard, and West is Port. :)

I am doing a web photo album because we all live in different cities / countries.
Good idea to include a photo of the carpet design that shows all the directions.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter