Need photopass help

Jenniww

Mouseketeer
I prepaid for the photopass CD... I have load all my cards and can see my pistures under my account. I can't figure out where I can get charactor's signatures. I see it says borders and crop.. There are not many options under borders. Someone pretty please try and help me out!
Thanks a bunch!!

I'm slow but I just go it... I didn't realize the only time you can get a character signature is when you have a picture of a character. I kept thinking there would be a link for signatures and I wasn't seeing that!

They only let you have certain borders for certain parks. I did love the way it makes the pictures look different.

Don't worry it took me a little while to figure that out too...I kept wondering why my options were changing!

I loved adding the borders to the pics of my family. My favorite was the one with Tinkerbell that says "where all your dreams come true."

Is it just me or has anyone else been having trouble accessing the photopass site -- for the past two days I have been getting a message "service not available try again soon"

i love the borders but i wish they had a few more options. Tink is my fav too but i can only add it to so many before it gets old ;)

I totally agree with the tink statement.she is my fav but I cant do em allll tinkd!:rotfl: More options please!!!:wizard:

Our trip was Jan 15 - 22nd. I really wish they would get rid of all the Christmas borders and give us a few more choices. If you took your trip over the Christmas holiday season wouldn't your 30 days to view and edit your pictures be over anyhow? So why not get rid of all those Christmas and '07 choices.

I loved adding the borders to the pics of my family. My favorite was the one with Tinkerbell that says "where all your dreams come true."

I think I have just about a copy of every photo with this on. It was my favourite too and it just about fitted every picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter