• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need PhotoPass Advice

GrannySandy

Earning My Ears
I am interested in the photopass cd. We are a family of 17 traveling together and would like to have all our pictures on the same CD. Can someone tell me how that works and give me tips for this whole process?
Thanks

BradK (a DISer) compiled this very informative website on photopass. I highly recommend reading it.

http://stitchkingdom.com/photopass/

I believe to answer your question that you all get photopass photos taken throughout your trip. They can be on different photopass cards. Then, when you are ready to get the cd you place all of the cards on that one account and get one cd (or however many cd's it takes to contain all your photos). I would recommend prepurchasing the cd for $99. I believe it is $125 to buy a cd in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter