Need photo Dis Wonder & countdown widget for PC desktop..

PICT0048.jpg

DSC_0317.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0321.jpg

DSC_0324.jpg

I found one by just doing a google search for 'countdown widget for windows' or 'countdown gadget'. I'm running Vista and found several that way.

I see from your signature you are a DVC member.

If you log into the DVC Member Website and scroll down on the right side you will see a vacation countdown widget. It can has options to show the image of all DVC properties as well as Disney Cruise Lines.

Need a photo of Dis Wonder and a countdown widget for PC desktop. Any suggestions? Don't need for forums...

Need a photo of Dis Wonder and a countdown widget for PC desktop. Any suggestions? Don't need for forums...

If you are trying to use it as your background, go to any of the pics I just posted and right click on them, then save as background.If you are trying to do something else with them, not sure how to make that hahappen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter