Need owners locker ties at Saratoga

marsh0013

i want to drive the zamboni
Hello, our flight got cancelled and so we’re staying an extra night but we already closed our owners locker and don’t have any extra ties. Anybody here at Saratoga and have any? Or a suggestion on something else we could use?

OP is it worth asking Bell Services if they have any spare ties? I know when I messed up ours once the bell services guy told me not to worry since they had spares. However, that was pre-Covid times so things may now be different.

OP is it worth asking Bell Services if they have any spare ties? I know when I messed up ours once the bell services guy told me not to worry since they had spares. However, that was pre-Covid times so things may now be different.

Thank you I will check. Someone else also suggested regular zip ties from maintenance.

I always use regular zip ties (that i get from the dollar store). You don’t have to use the ties you get from Owner’s Locker.

The zip ties from OL seem to break much more easily and was delivered open one time. From then on, I always travel with extra zip ties in my luggage and a small pair of nail clippers to snip them off. I rarely use the supplied zip ties.

I needed extra zip ties from OL when staying at several resorts on the same trip. I called OL and they delivered extra ties to bell services for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter