Need Opinions

Valentine

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
Okay... so I am a Single Solo Traveler... I LOVE Universal... and stayed there last year at RPR. This year I am tagging Universal onto the beginning AND end of my Disney trip... I have the HRH booked for my first weekend.. staying one night at $149 for the night. I currently have Portofino booked for my last night.. at $189 for the night. NOW ... here is the quandry... I just checked the site again.. and now RPR is available for my last night... at $159 for the night... I can't decide what to do.... I am not sure if the Portofino is the right "fit" for me. Is it too "couply"?? Will I feel out of place? Since this hotel is the one I will be spending some major pool time at awaiting my flight (which leaves VERY LATE)... is it a good choice ... or should I book the RPR.. or even go back to the HRH??? (which I can get for $179)... Decisions.. Decisions... Any advice????

Thanks!

Kathy :wave:

As far as PBH being too "couply", I haven't noticed that. The pool areas at PBH are very nice and usually not crowded. We have not actually stayed there but have visited the pools many times and visited at night as well. I remember there being more convention type people there than couples or families. Of course the RPR is alot of fun, big, spacious, beautiful...

Ok...I am not helping much am I? :sunny:

If the money savings doesn't matter (and they all sound like good prices), I'd probably stay at PBH just to try it. It sounds like you have already tried RPR and will be trying HR earlier in your trip. However, I haven't stayed at PBH yet, just the other two. But PBH sounds nice for a pool day.

For a solo traveler I may choose RP. I always say that PB seems empty even when full. So if you do not want to see others PB is the place. If you want to see a lot of people around I would opt for RP. The RP Club is a very friendly place if you want to try that.

I would stick with PBH just for the sake of trying all three. You could return to RPR, but will likely wonder what it would have been like to stay PBH and be in the same quandry next trip. Once you have stayed at all three, you will know what hotel will fit your needs in the future.

BTW--We have stayed at both HRH and RPR and will be staying PBH for the first time on Monday. Can't wait! :Pinkbounc

That has been my thinking also... stay at PBH just to try it....because DUH... I just realized that if I find it too deserted... I can always hop on over to one of the other pools and hang there till it is time to leave... Sooooo since the money is not that great of a difference.... and no opinions seem to be swaying me in another direction.. i will keep it the way it is and give it a whirl! :)

Thanks for your opinions!

Kathy :wave:

Sorry, I did not notice that you had would have already stayed at the other two. I change my vote to Portofino Bay. You must try them all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter