Need Opinions!

cavecricket

Disney Bride -to- Wife / DIsney Mom to be! July 4t
We are booked for the 1st week of March this year (super excited) BUT I am very nervous about the weather!!! We can move it to the last week in March....should we? What would you do? Going to be in a tent with a 8 month old!!!! AM I NUTS???? lol

I should add..I enjoy warm weather and want to do a lot of swimming.....

You can check Historical weather for Orlando.. March Highs low 70's to low 80's (1-30)
March 1-30 lows low 50's to low 60's. Keep in mind ths springbreak time, crowded. We went last part of April 2010 and it was Tee shirt weather..

Ugh lol Maybe we should move it to May...

March is not necessarily spring break time. Easter is late April this year and I think most spring breaks revolve around that time. I could be wrong. I lived in Tampa for a lot of years and I would never have considered March a good time to do much swimming. Even if the air temps are 70s, the water temps will be in the 60s.

The pools at FW and others are heated, also first part of April is Jersey week (NJ) last april most were leaving when we arrived. The schools up and down the east coast have spring breaks Mar- April as well as Texas and others..We enjoyed the weather last of April, not to hot or cold...

Are you flexible enough to keep both weeks open? You mentioned first and last week of March.

Could plan on first week, as it gets close check on the weather forecast. Use last week as a backup if the first turns out to be too cold.

Are the deer fly/ yellow fly/ whatever the name of that flying/biting pest is, are they out in May. I would rather be cold than deal with those.

We spent the first 2 weeks of March at WDW last spring and it was COLD. Daytimes were about 50ish if we were lucky and nights were about 30 or so. Not what we were looking for coming from Iowa. We can have that kind of weather here! It can be warmer though, historically it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter