• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

need opinions with wilderness lodge problems

minniegirl19

Mouseketeer
The dates we will be there are august 11-19th

This is not during the pool closure but I still don't know what to do.

With the recent report being theres construction on the waterfall and tarps up and everything would you switch?

Its my parents 25th anniversary trip and they are including me and my sister.

We've never stayed here before and were really excited but if this construction is going on its going to take away from our stay.

would you go or switch? and if you switched where would you change to?

I would stay. Disney does a fantastic job of camouflaging construction. As long as the pool is open, I wouldnt switch. We stayed there last Sept and its a wonderful resort.

Someone has posted pics somewhere on the DIS of the current construction. You can probably do a search and find them.

We are at the WL now and while the construction is visible, it is also easy to walk pat and ignore. After a couple days I don't really notice it at all.

The dates we will be there are august 11-19th

This is not during the pool closure but I still don't know what to do.

With the recent report being theres construction on the waterfall and tarps up and everything would you switch?

Its my parents 25th anniversary trip and they are including me and my sister.

We've never stayed here before and were really excited but if this construction is going on its going to take away from our stay.

would you go or switch? and if you switched where would you change to?
We're there around the same time Aug 9-14 and we're staying. Never stayed there before too and celebrating a number of occasions. I heard that the waterfall might be done this month (fingers crossed).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter