Need opinions please

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Alexandra, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Alexandra

Alexandra Mouseketeer

How far is it to the pepper market at Coronado Springs resort and is it worth it for us to go to dinner there our first evening. We will be staying at the all star movies and I wasn't sure how far it was, how the parking was and or if there is a shuttle from the movies that goes by this resort. Any info would be appreciated thanks.
    Alexandra

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. GoodFairies

GoodFairies <font color=#01DF74>Not a Taheen<br><font color=or

The All Star Resorts and Coronado Springs are really close to each other. But unfortunately there is no bus between them. If you are going to dinner while Animal Kingdom is still open you can transfer busses there, but that could be a hassle. It really makes much more sense to drive or take a taxi.

4. daannzzz

daannzzz OMG...Theres my favorite scrambled

I really like the Pepper Market. If you have a car available it is an easy drive to Coronado Springs. It is probably about a mile or so. You can pull in and tell the guard you want to visit and eat at Pepper Market. park in the front and head on in.
    If you have to rely on Disney transportation to get you there I would say it is not really worth all the time it takes unless you spend some time strolling around the resort. If you have the time it would be okay.

5. webray

webray Love the wineauxs!

Not worth the trip. Stay and eat in the food court at all stars..much better.

6. Alexandra

Alexandra Mouseketeer

I think we'll check it out and this way we can wander around and check out the resort as well it looks really neat from some pictures I have seen posted on this site. Thanks so much for posting, I guess this wasn't a very interesting question for most so I thank you for your help.
    Alexandra

7. frannn

frannn <font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread

Pepper Market is not far from ASMo at all. We usually rent a car (have to do my outlet shopping!), but DH hates going off property to eat. I use this to my advantage, because PM is not technically "offsite". If you have a car, it doesn't take long to travel from one resort to the other. To me, it feels like we are "going out" to dinner. The food is worth it. Definetly larger selection the ASMo food court, and much better deserts!