• California Grill

• Citricos

• Narcoosee's

• Artist Point

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

BWgirl

Mouseketeer
I am surprising my husband with a trip in July. We are doing the Dream Maker Silver plan which includes wishes for dining. I decided to pick one of the exceptional restaurants that require two wishes and try it out. Help!

Out of the four, we have eaten at Cali Grill--DH loves it there :teeth: I have no problem going back...we love the view. But I was curious to see what others would do. :)

We really enjoy Artist Point. Jiko is another favorite.

We have eaten at CG twice and loved it both times. We ate at Narcoossees last Dec. and had very good meals, loved siting on the water for dinner. My wife did not like the dinner rolls they give you though, she thought they were too hard.

I voted for other. I love Boma or Jiko those are my 2 favorites.;)

What is it that you guys liked about the places you voted for? Food alone? Setting? Service?

I'm really just curious....you read such a mixture of reviews! It is so hard to choose!!

We've never done the Silver plan but have done the Gold plan in previous incarnations. We've dined at all of these restaurants more than once...most a number of times. They're all worth two wishes I think. If I had to pick, it would probably be Citricos and CG (which I voted for). Saw your plan, too. Looks great but I think I'd save my Wishes for dinners or golf, tours, spa services etc. rather than lunches. Have a great time!

I voted for Narcoossee's, we absolutely love this place. The setting is beautiful, right on the lagoon, and the food is very good. DD and I both love the Butternut Squash and Crab soup, the Seared Scallops, and last time I had a wonderful pan-seared flounder with mushroom risotto that was heaven!!;) The desserts are all very good, too. You can see the Electric Water Pageant and Wishes from here, if you time it right!

Good luck!:teeth:

Under this plan can you do Victoria & Albert's ???? This is the most special place to dine (IMHO) in Disney. Its the only 5 * restaurant. They pair different wines with each course and you have two wait persons per table. You feel like Donald Trump!!

Can't go wrong at any of those places, but I voted for other as I would recommend Jiko for one special night out. Great food, but even better, it is dishes and spices which are unusual and out of the ordinary (not wildly so, but enough to make the experience exciting). Great wine list, with wines that in some cases cannot be found anywhere else in America. It is also a beautifully designed and appointed restauarnt, with great service.

While CA Grill is ok..Artist Point is much, much better.

I think a lot of people get caught up in the huge windows/fireworks aspect of CA Grill..which makes the food seem better than it really is.

1 word: `Ohana. That was better than a good meal, it was a GREAT meal. I crave there food

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter