• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need opinions on Digital Camera

Jerseylicious

Certified Disney-Loather LOLOLOL
Hey everyone. I have an "ok" Olympus digital cam, kind of low-end. I bought it about 3 years ago, and even then it wasn't new to the scene. It takes fine pictures. But now I want better than 'fine'. I was GOOD, and I also don't want to wait 20 minutes (slight exaggeration there) in between pictures for the camera to reset. I would like a good zoom also. This cam has a zoom but when you do zoom the pics get blurrier. I guess that's the diff between an optical and digital zoom.

SO...I am looking for the best kind of camera I can get, for I'd say about $300.00.

Any suggestions?? Thanks! :)

I may be wrong, but I don't think there is a camera that will offer you fast startup and low shutter lag for that low of a price. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter