Need one more 1TS credit restaurant - something FABULOUS...

TruBlu

DIS Veteran
This is what we have so far...
Chef Mickey (breakfast)
'Ohana (breakfast)
CRT (breakfast)

Kona (dinner)
Coral Reef (dinner)
Le Cellier (dinner)
LTT (dinner)
1900 Park Fare (dinner)

We have an ADR for Marrakesh but are thinking of changing it...

We are on the dining plan and looking for a 1TS restaurant. Somewhere with really good food...

Any advice???:confused3

If I were you, I'd skip Coral Reef or LTT and go to Narcoosee's or Artist Point and use 2 credits. We did that on the last trip and were glad we did!

It looks like you have a few ADR's for Epcot already but to replace Marrakesh, I would HIGHLY recommend Rose and Crown! We were fortunate enough to be out on the patio for Illuminations and it was the #1 favorite food and park experience of our trip!
The stewed mushrooms were soooooo tastey, and the steak & fish was excellent as well as generously protioned. We also had great service from Louise, an absolute delight. Can you tell we liked it???

Good luck picking...there are so many!

Looks like you have a great list so far......if I had to add one more to that list that is 1TS it would be.....BOMA! Great food, hotel is beautiful and overall nice experience.

If I were you, I'd skip Coral Reef or LTT and go to Narcoosee's or Artist Point and use 2 credits. We did that on the last trip and were glad we did!
I guess I should have said that we will be traveling with 2, 5 year olds and 2, 8 year olds. They have requested 3 places - LTT, Coral Reef, and WCC. DH refused to go to WCC again, so LTT and Coral Reef are non-negotiable. :rotfl:

I love your "skunk" picture! DS5 wore the same costume for his first Halloween! He was soooo cute!!!!

It looks like you have a few ADR's for Epcot already but to replace Marrakesh, I would HIGHLY recommend Rose and Crown! We were fortunate enough to be out on the patio for Illuminations and it was the #1 favorite food and park experience of our trip!
The stewed mushrooms were soooooo tastey, and the steak & fish was excellent as well as generously protioned. We also had great service from Louise, an absolute delight. Can you tell we liked it???

Good luck picking...there are so many!
I had actually considered that, but we hate to eat late AND I don't like eating outside. We'll be there in June, so I will definitely NEED A/C.

The food does sound really good.

Looks like you have a great list so far......if I had to add one more to that list that is 1TS it would be.....BOMA! Great food, hotel is beautiful and overall nice experience.
Thanks, I'm going to check out that menu!

Either Crystal Palace (for atmosphere,) or Wolfgang Puck Cafe (for food.)

OMG, yes, and Boma too. (I may have too many favorites. LOL) :goodvibes

Try Spoodles! Excellent food, definately worth 1 TS, our meal there last year was on par or better than some of the 2 TS credit meals we've had.

I had actually considered that, but we hate to eat late AND I don't like eating outside. We'll be there in June, so I will definitely NEED A/C.

The food does sound really good.

They do have indoor tables...and it should be an easy request, especially during Illumination times when everyone wants to be seated outside. We love Rose and Crown, especially when on a dining meal...the prime rib dinner is great.

I'll also second Spoodles and Boma for good meals (service and food quality).

I don't know about others, we love eating at Tony's Town Square and the Concourse Steakhouse!

I don't know what your park schedule is but we really like Sci-Fi at MGM. :cutie:
If you want another EPCOT restaurant Chefs de France is great. At least I think so.

Terri

I cannot belive no one mentioned the 50's prime time cafe... that is one of our must do every trips.. great atmosphere and good food.. and the kids will love it!!!

Another vote for Boma's. You'll love the food and the resort. Be sure to go outside the resort and see the animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter