need new kitchen cupboard knobs and drawer pulls -- on a budget

where did you get yours? anyone know of a deal? I'm on a budget . TIA!

Target and Walmart have them in packs much cheaper than anywhere else I've seen,although I've only bought knobs...even found them on clearance at Target.Also found some really nice ones for my kitchen on clearance table(near the key making setup)at our Home Depot,paid around 30 for 30 knobs.I know people that just needed a few that bought them at flea markets from a dealer cheap.
:goodvibes

I just bought 58 of them last weekend. We ended up getting them at the Great Indoors. They had a huge variety to choose from with prices starting at about $1.50/each all the way up $9.99 each. They also gave us a discount (it was either 15 or 20%) because of the quantity that we bought.

It's been 3-4 years, but we used an online company called Knobby Needs. The drawer pulls I wanted were something like $10 each at Lowes (and had to be special ordered!), but Knobby Needs sold them for more like $2.xx each -- and they arrived super-fast.

Big thumbs up for them.

Costco also has them in a bulk package. They are very similar (if not exact) to the ones you can find at Lowes or HD. They aren't anything super fancy, but they aren't cheaply made either. That's where we ended up buying ours when we redid all of our rooms and kitchen. HTH :goodvibes

Target and Walmart have them in packs much cheaper than anywhere else I've seen,although I've only bought knobs...even found them on clearance at Target.Also found some really nice ones for my kitchen on clearance table(near the key making setup)at our Home Depot,paid around 30 for 30 knobs.I know people that just needed a few that bought them at flea markets from a dealer cheap.
:goodvibes

I 2nd Target. We went in a couple weeks ago and got 10 knobs for the bathroom really cheap and very pretty.

Dh didn't believe me until he saw them.

I think it depends on what your budget is and what quality you want. You could check out ikea on the low end and very price friendly if you want higher end knobs and don't mind if there use try a building demolition reclaimer they tend to strip homes of anything and everything hardware you can think of. I'd also try ebay.

I found them on ebay .Home depot wanted 2.56 each plus tax .Bought them for .99 included was free shipping and got them in a few days . Same exact ones in brushed nickel as the store and we never left the house.Big savings in my book.

I ended up getting ours at Lowe's. I needed handles vs knobs though. I had looked at Target and at the time they only had knobs in the bulk packaging (this was well over a few years ago). I shopped around at brick and mortar stores and Lowe's has the best price. They were not expensive yet nicely made.

I just got mine yesterday at Lowes. I got brushed nickel knobs and matching brushed nickel drawer pulls. The knobs were $.97 each and the pulls were $1.97 each. Lowes also had a lot of clearance knobs and pulls...and SO MUCH to choose from. I had to find ones that were really inexpensive because between the knobs and pulls I needed nearly 60 of them. :scared1:

Post some pictures, I'd love to see them.

We bought ours at Home Depot. Of course, the cheapest ones were shiny gold, and I wanted a silver. Soooo, I bought the cheap gold ones, a $3 can of hammered metal spray paint, and I love them. They have held up with daily use for well over a year now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter