• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need much advice - Should I buy an AP in hope of rates??

ellenmiele

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We'll be at Boardwalk concierge deluxe in Oct (5 nights) and plan to go again over Easter (6 or 7 nights). We have parkhoppers from our last 2 trips that each have days left on them and since one night in Oct we'll be a MNSSHP I was going to use the rest of the leftover days that I have and then just get a 5-day PH in the spring. But then I keep hearing talk of these AP rates.............how good are they? Is it worth it for me to get an AP just for the rates? Would there be rates over Easter, too? And could it be worthwhile for us? We are a family of 6 and can stay in one deluxe room at BW or WL -- other resorts we'd need 2 rooms? Are there deluxe room AP codes? Or are the standard room codes so good that it would be cheaper to get 2 rooms with the discount than to get one deluxe room without? Help!!!
and thanks!

You don't have to have the AP to make a reservation. Wait until the AP rates come out and if they are available on the dates you want, buy an AP. They do include the deluxes. Last Dec. we got Poly for $185 GV and AKL concierge for $278 incl. taxes. Some will say to get 2 rooms for the 2 bathrooms, but I loved being on the monorail and on the savannah.

Exactly- you can book AP rates before you purchase the AP passes-

But we have found if you go to disney twice within 1 year it is worth it to purchase APs (about 400 per adult for AP) compared to the price of (2) 5 or 6 day hoppers!

We usually buy an AP, go in August, then go back again before the next Aug and admission is FREE!!!! Definetely worth it and also we can get the AP rates and discounts on certain things and free parking at all parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter