Need Mousesaver Newsletter Code for Undercovertourist.com

I'm in the same boat. Except we're going next week for my bday and my dad's yelling at me for not buying the tix earlier. >_< So if anyone has an extra link, please PM me, too! Thanks in advance! :)
- Kevin

I have the December one, which I think is the last one.

JJJ - I'll send it to you.

Cheesemon - I need you email.

Hi there,

Could you please send it to me, as well? We're leaving March 2nd and want the tickets! :) email: shane dot baker at sbcglobal dot net

Thanks much!

I just signed up for my newsletter last night. I guess they get emailed out on the 15th? Can't wait to see what the savings will be. A pm with the link would really help a Disney planner with OCD!!!!:lmao:

Hi everone, just joined the board.

Me and my girlfriend are going to Disney in the middle of next month. Looking into the trip I found out about this board and the Mousesavers newsletter. I signed up for the letter yesterday so I wont be getting a copy of it before our trip. I was wondering if someone could be so kind as to send me a copy of this months letter. Let me know and I'll PM you my email address.

Thanks

Chris

Given the amount of people around here who are so anal about rules related to refillable mugs, pool hopping, fastpass return times, and holding places in lines, I'm surprised nobody has posted this little gem yet:

From Mousesavers newsletter:
"The offer listed below is EXCLUSIVE to readers of the MouseSavers Newsletter and not available to the general public. Please don't post information about it in public discussion forums (i.e. the DIS or AOL forums) or publish this information anywhere else. Thanks!"

I don't care which way or the other, but I'm sure some of the more, ummm "cautious" individuals here could interpret this as not requesting discount codes be emailed to them in public forums.

Now for the obligatory popcorn::

Given the amount of people around here who are so anal about rules related to refillable mugs, pool hopping, fastpass return times, and holding places in lines, I'm surprised nobody has posted this little gem yet:

"The offer listed below is EXCLUSIVE to readers of the MouseSavers Newsletter and not available to the general public. Please don't post information about it in public discussion forums (i.e. the DIS or AOL forums) or publish this information anywhere else. Thanks!"

I don't care which way or the other, but I'm sure some of the more, ummm "cautious" individuals here could interpret this as not requesting discount codes be emailed to them in public forums.

I always love it when someone is tryig to stir the pot...

It's not like anyone here is posting the link to ANY discount codes, only passing on a newsletter that (if they do not already) will most likely be subscribing to. I know that I've accidently deleted my newsletter when I've needed it and the NICE people of the Dis have helped me out.

All name calling aside... :rolleyes1

If anyone would like to respect Mary's request by actually subscribing to her newletter, here is the link to do so: http://www.mousesavers.com/newsletter.html :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Her web site and newsletters actually happen to include a lot of beneficial information--in additiion to including a link to an online discount ticket broker.

I've read that Mary is ok with people forwarding the ENTIRE newsletter to others who just missed it.. but in the interest of confirming that piece of information I've taken steps to contact her directly and confirm this.

Thanks,

Knox

Wow, since when did following rules become anal? :confused3

I signed up for it on Monday, but missed the 15th of the month cutoff and I am anxious to finalize my March trip! It's not my intention to solicit information if it is prohibited, so I apologize if I broke a forum rule.

Regardless, I would like to thank the person who sent it to me. It will help me out immensely in my trip planning.

Shane

Mary is a DISer. You could PM her and find out if she has an issue with the emails.

Mary doesn't accept PM's on the DIS -- too many probably drowned her!

I've contacted her via other means and wait patiently.

Knox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter