• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Mother/Daughter ideas

amyr1

Mouseketeer
I think we will send Dh and ds off to do the Star Wars thing at DHS and dd and I will head out somewhere else for a little "girl time".

She's only 4.

What kind of inexpensive things can I do? We will have already done BBB and CRT and the Princes Storybook breakfast. Any place to have a little "tea"? I looked at a place at GF and it's pretty expensive and I just don't think dd is up for such a big production.

Can anyone think of a cute place where we might get a drink and maybe a pastry and sit a bit?

Any ideas????

TIA
Amy

Maybe that could be the day that you and she see Tink and friends !! Or you could take her to DTD and let her get the box that she can fill with all the My Little Pony stuff. My youngest DD LOVED doing this and she got a TON of stuff for her ponies that can only be found at Disney. I think it was around $20. Then maybe you could go grab a treat from Goofy's or an ice cream cone.

A girls' only trip to France in Epcot - see the movie, try on the perfume, grab a pastry and eat in the 'street' in front of the cafe?

A boat ride from DHS to the Boardwalk, pastry/snack from the Boardwalk bakery or ice cream at Beaches & Cream at the Beach Club, then 'cruise' on back to DHS for Beauty and the Beast or Mermaid, just the two of you?

A trip to DTD for sundaes at Ghirardelli's and crazy pictures (in front of the statues/fountains, peeking in windows, posing with cast members or next to signs, trying on hats)?

Storytime with Belle at MK, followed by photos in the rose garden and ice cream at the Plaza on Main Street?

I would spend time in DTD and go round the shops and make pretzel rods at Goofys.

There is the Perfectly Princess Tea - which is more expensive than the regular "tea" at the GF (Garden View Tea room). Did you check out the prices of that one? That might be an option for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter