Need information

liz4820

Earning My Ears
Can anyone please tell me if you stay in a Disney resort are you able to go to other Disney resorts? I'm going in Dec. and I'm staying at Fort Wilderness but want to take the kids to see the Art of Animation resort. I want to say yes you can but I'm not 100% sure.

Oh, yes, definitely! You can visit any of the resorts, eat in their restaurants, stroll the grounds, explore. You just can't swim in other resorts' pools. :)

December is a fabulous time to resort-hop. Be sure to visit the Wilderness Lodge to see their huge Christmas tree, the Grand Floridian to see the Gingerbread House, and the Beach Club (or is it Boardwalk?) to see their chocolate carousel. The holidays are a wonderful time to visit! Enjoy your trip!

Can anyone please tell me if you stay in a Disney resort are you able to go to other Disney resorts? I'm going in Dec. and I'm staying at Fort Wilderness but want to take the kids to see the Art of Animation resort. I want to say yes you can but I'm not 100% sure.

We enjoy checking out the other resorts, trying their restaurants and checking out their gift shops. If you plan on using Disney transportation, it will require a transfer. On our last trip, we were staying at POFQ, we took a bus to DHS and then the boat to Beach and Yacht Club for breakfast at Cape May Cafe. After breakfast we just took transportation to the park we were going to that day. The easiest thing to do is take transportation to the park located closest to your hotel and then make the transfer. We had very good luck with Disney transportation!

Yes! If you're using Disney transportation, you'll have to go to the Transportation and Ticket Center, or even one of the parks and take the appropriate bus, etc. to the new location. It's fun to explore!

And just to clarify, you don't have to be staying at a Disney resort to visit other resorts - it doesn't matter where you're staying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter