• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

need information about Nassau

nutocruise

Earning My Ears
Wanting to know if anyone has taken the 2 hour city tour of Nassau and how was it? Do you stop and get out places? Only 114 days till our first cruise and very excited. Any help is appreciated.

Yes, we did the 2 hour historical city tour last january. We really enjoyed it.Our guide was very friendly and had a great knowledge of the history of the area. We got out of the van at Queen Anne's staircase and had the choice of walking to the top of the stairs, then exploring the fort at the top or after viewing the stairs you could return to the van and ride up to the fort. You walked on your own through the fort. There are a few vendors there with very good prices. The second fort you get out again and walk up to it and you get a 10 minute guided tour and a few minutes to explore on your own, again a few vendors in the parking lot. The rest was riding and narration. It was an excellant tour. I would recommend it. Little kids might get bored with the riding part, but as an adult, it was very good and lots of interesting facts were presented. We did have an great guide too. The Pirates museum is a good place too. Well worth $12 per person. It's a self guided tour. Lots of reading of information, but very good. It is a big purple building 2 blocks behind the straw market. A pirate will greet you, he's a real HOOT!
mom x4,grandma x4

mom x4,grandma x4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter