• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need infor please

WALLYDOG

John
Hi folks,

will be going to disneyland the week of Nov 11 with the grand kids.

due to recent surgery I can not be on my feet (legs) very long. Do any of you folks know the cost of renting one of those larks that I see people drive around in.

thanks for any information you can give me.

john g.

I'm pretty sure they are $55, but you get $20 back as a "deposit".

But you can only take them between parks- not to your hotel.

They are companies in the area that will bring you an ECV and let you rent it for the duration of your stay- and you can take it wherever!

If you rent one at Disneyland or California Adventure they are $35.00 per day with a $20.00 that you get back.

My best friend's mom went through a company called Dekerts Surgical (714) 542-5607 and it was $40.00 per day with a $50.00 deposit, but they delivered the scooter to her hotel and she could drive it out of the park and back to the hotel each day.

My dad rented his through the park and had to return it each day and re-rent it the next. He was a little hesitant to do it at first, but I know it made our trip a lot better for him.

I hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter