Need Info. on Stateroom 8602

leftwheel

Earning My Ears
Not long until we set sail on the 7-day Eastern! Is there anyone out there who has stayed in the Cat. 3 one-bedroom suite 8602? We were told that there is a queen bed in the bedroom, a pull-out sofa bed, and also a wall or ceiling bed. Since this is a handicapped-accessible room though, I'm afraid that it might not have the third bed like the other Cat. 3 rooms. (Our two pre-teens (boy and a girl) really each want their own beds!)

Leftwheel, Did you book 8602? I tried to book this room for 5 people and they said it only holds 4 and I wasn't able to book for 5. We ended up getting a Cat.2. There are some cat.3 with the pulldown for the 5th person but watch out because some of them have the pulldown in the bedroom and not in the living room.

No, we didn't specifically ask for 8602. We asked for Cat. 3 and it was assigned to us at the time we made our reservation, even though we don't have any special needs. We booked a year and a half in advance. As the trip draws near, we'd love a Cat. 2 but there aren't any available. I'll keep my fingers crossed that our room has a pull-down bed, so our kids will each have their own bed.

Barb, we saw your pictures of 8602 earlier. The whole family thought they were great - thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter