Need info on shipping alcohol to the boat...

mom23boyz

Wishing I Had a Magic Wand
Please update me on the procedure for shipping alcohol to the port ahead of time. Is it OK to do this? How does it get to our cabin? Any info is appreciated.

mom23boyz said:
Please update me on the procedure for shipping alcohol to the port ahead of time. Is it OK to do this? How does it get to our cabin? Any info is appreciated.
While you can carry on alcohol, DCL does not allow the SHIPPING of alcohol to the ship.

I would like to bring a bottle of wine or champagne onboard and present it as a gift to someone. Can I do that? Could they take the wine home with them, as long as it hasn't been opened? How would customs know it wasn't purchased in the Bahamas, so they wouldn't have to claim it on their customs forms?

Bev

You can BRING it you just can't SHIP it. Considering they can't carry it home in their carry ons, maybe it would be better to bring something not liquid.

Suflay1 said:
How would customs know it wasn't purchased in the Bahamas, so they wouldn't have to claim it on their customs forms?

Bev
They'd need a receipt to show Customs to prove it wasn't purchased on the ship or in the Bahamas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter