Need info fast, about final FTP payment

Mady/Sophiemom

<font color=purple>Needing to clean, makes me feel
I am excited. Big chunk of $$, but our October trip is paid for.

I am a bit concerned though. The CM did not give me a confirmation # for my payment. I even asked 2 times. He said my reservation # is my confirmation.

I don't get that. I know I have a reservation #, but I want confirmation other than some guy telling me everything is OK. He said I wouldn't get anything else in the mail either. When I asked when my luggage tags will be coming. He did say " Oh well yeah, you'll get those in a few weeks"

Do you get confirmation in the mail? My problem is I cannot wait to find out a week from now, that something went wrong. My final payment was due tommorrow.

He was also scolding me for using the 800 # to call on. I told him that the top of my conf. letter says Walt Disney Travel Co., and the # was listed as the same, in my guidebook. He asked which one, but I didn't tell him.

Any info to ease my mind, so that I can get on with final planning will be much appreciated.

We paid right at day 45 and we just received our luggage tags with confirmation of full payment two days ago (which was about 10 days after we paid) Relax and wait for a grand vacation!
Tara

You're fine--don't worry. Along with the luggage tags comes all of your vouchers and package information--you would not get this if your package was not paid for. Have a wonderful time--everything will be in the mail before you know if!

I made the final payment on our October FTP on August 4. I called Disney to make sure my balance was $0 and the CM confirmed that it was. I also asked to have a confirmation sent to me but was told they couldn't mail me one :confused: however they could fax me one (as long as it was a dedicated fax line).

About an hour later I received a fax but it all it showed was the package, dates and total for the package. It didn't show 'total payments' or 'balance due'.

I haven't received anything from Disney yet but I thought I read somewhere that they send you a packet about 40 days before your arrival date .... we don't leave for another 60 days so we have time yet.

Debbie

Thanks for the info.

I am SOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I paid off my FTP last week for October and was told at the time that all trip information (tags, itinerary, etc.) would go out about 30 days before arrival.

They did send me a copy of my itinerary, which I requested, but it was just the same thing I receieved when I made the original reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter