• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need inexpensive gift ideas for Grandparents & Aunts for me or my kids so make

Giving this thread some new life....

Two years ago I made salt dough (salt, flour, water, and bake) ornaments of my girls hands. At the time my DD were 2 months and 22months so I traced their hands and cut out the template. I then rolled out the dough and cut out the dough using the template. Uisng a straw I poked a hole into the palm of each. After I baked them I took them out and put globs of paint into a pie pan and let the girls go to town. my oldest finger painted it while my youngest needed soem help. By the time we were done the hands were being being spread around the pan to get covered in paint. Once dry I added ribon for them to hang and using a fine tip sharpie added each girls name, date and age. They were sent to both sets of grandparents andgreat grandparents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter