Need Index Card Template to Plan our trip!

Could I please get a copy as well? We are going on our 1st trip to WDW and this would be very helpful. scater79 at att.net

I would love a copy of the index cards too, if you are still emailing them out.
We are heading there in September and VERY excited!! :banana:

leesa_massey at hotmail.com

THANKYOU!!!

Is it possible to get a copy of the disney index card templates. First trip and need all the help!! thanks! :yay: rrmundt
at windstream dot net

If it is not too much trouble, could I please have the template too! lesliep124 (at) gmail(dot)com

Thank you so much :-)

Hi, I know you sent this to me before, but I can not find it on my computer. would you please send it again? I did look it over and it is great, all the information is there. TY
Andrea
dsnyrn@msn.com

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2180797

you can reduce the size when you print or leave them (they are 1/2 sheet of card stock) they fit fine in the 5x8 three ring binder and 5x8 page protectors - picked mine up from office depot - notebook was in stock for $5.38 and protectors special ordered and delivered for free the next day for $5 for 25.

May I also have a copy of the index card templates?

ginefir @ gmail. com no spaces.

Thank you.

Jennifer

Thanks so much for sharing!

teribrilhart @ verizon.net

Please remove the spaces. ;)

~Teri in VA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter