Need ideas for celebrating son's 5th B-day

Drew*smom

Earning My Ears
Hi!

We will be taking our son to Disney the last week in Feb to celebrate his B-day. I need ideas to make this a super special trip. Any tips?
Also, where should be celebrate is B-day dinner??

Thanks in advance,
-Maria

Is your son b-day during the trip???

I have found after quite a few trips that we just do not have to do anything extra to make a trip special. They just all are. I might focus more on making his birthday special because it is HIS birthday.

Maybe choose t-rex cafe or rainforest cafe just to mabe take the focus off disney and on him for his b-day. Maybe have cake and ice cream in the room and give him one or two gift there??

Yes, we will be celebrating on his actual b-day. Has anyone ordered a cake from one of the resturants??

For my DS's 4th birthday, we went to Chef Mickey for dinner and had a pirate mickey cake brought out to him. They have a special thing they do when it is time for celebrations every 1/2 hour or so and the characters bring out the cake to the child and everyone sings. When Donald Duck brought out his birthday cake, you should have seen the look on his face...it was priceless. The cake was actually pretty good too (a little pricey but definitely worth it). We then went over to the Magic Kingdom for the Pirate and Princess Party (he was wearing a pirate costume, too) which isn't an option for you but you could do CM and then go over to the MK and do the fireworks.

For my DS's 4th birthday, we went to Chef Mickey for dinner and had a pirate mickey cake brought out to him. They have a special thing they do when it is time for celebrations every 1/2 hour or so and the characters bring out the cake to the child and everyone sings. When Donald Duck brought out his birthday cake, you should have seen the look on his face...it was priceless. The cake was actually pretty good too (a little pricey but definitely worth it). We then went over to the Magic Kingdom for the Pirate and Princess Party (he was wearing a pirate costume, too) which isn't an option for you but you could do CM and then go over to the MK and do the fireworks.

Thank YOU!!! This is what I had in mind:goodvibes

i am planning my son's 6th birthday in november and am reserving the pirate's adventure cruise out of por riverside and a lunch at whispering canyon. i plan on ordering the treasure chest cake. just being at disney world for the first time should be exciting enough, but it is nice to do something special for them on the day as well!

My son is turning 5 at WDW in September and his birthday dinner will be at T Rex. We will also celebrate everywhere else we go too.

Hi!

We will be taking our son to Disney the last week in Feb to celebrate his B-day. I need ideas to make this a super special trip. Any tips?
Also, where should be celebrate is B-day dinner??

Thanks in advance,
-Maria

How great! I'm sure your son is going to love it:lovestruc

I'd suggest taking him to his favorite park during the day and letting it be his day. Let him pick everything you do! For dinner I'd go to either the Crystal Palace or Chef Mickey's depending on what characters he likes.

So, my son absolutely loves pirates! So, I'm making him a special outfit, the we're starting the day with the grand pirate adventure from the GF, then going to Pirates League for a pirate makeover, and finally CM's for dinner where we've ordered the pirate chest cake. I let him choose his fave park and two meals during the trip for his "special" b-day treat. He chose CM's and Garden Grille (He also really, really loves Pluto LOL) and we're surprising him the last morning w/ breakfast at Ohana's. His actual B-day is during the trip. We've told them that Disney is the celebration, there aren't parties at home, etc. They love it because it's special. I don't mind doing a couple "extra special" things in lieu of a party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter