Need HRH room recommendations!!

okienick

Mouseketeer
Hey Redheads! Staying at the HRH for the first time this Sept with my family of 4. Stayed at Royal Pacific before and loved it, but excited about trying out the HRH. I am looking for what rooms I should request with a garden view, 2Q. I would prefer a quiet room with easy access to the main part of the hotel. I have a teenager and a 1YO boy. I know I've seen somewhere previously (I think it was on the Dis but can't swear) where people were discussing specific rooms they have stayed in. Any recommendations?? TIA!

I've only stayed in Pool view (2Q). We like being up high and last time had a room on the 6th floor, 6048.
I think that the odd number rooms across the hall were Garden View. I have no idea what they looked out on though. We were probaby six rooms past the elevator hallway.

6070-6078 that section are garden views with some views of the water taxi area.
these rooms close to the elevator.

6104-6110 waterway view, hotel, nice garden area but farthest from the elevator.
the first number is the floor
other 3 are the rooms

i have a listing of about 25 room #'s for hrh.

did you book garden view but do you want some water view, not necessarily of the pool but the canal?

6070-6078 that section are garden views with some views of the water taxi area.
these rooms close to the elevator.

6104-6110 waterway view, hotel, nice garden area but farthest from the elevator.
the first number is the floor
other 3 are the rooms

i have a listing of about 25 room #'s for hrh.

did you book garden view but do you want some water view, not necessarily of the pool but the canal?

macraven, we did book garden view. I don't know that I necessarily care about the view per se; I'm more concerned with a quiet room. For that reason, I'm thinking I would prefer a higher room. I'm also thinking a view of the canal is probably going to be quieter than a view of the pool, but it probably doesn't matter if we are high enough. Closer to the elevator isn't going to be all that quiet, either, I would assume. I would probably say a room that is sort of close to the elevator, but not too close to be noisy, and a view of the canal if possible?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter