Need Hotel for Next Week

disneybro

Earning My Ears
My brother and I are taking a last minute trip to Disney on this coming Tuesday for 3 nights. He is 20 and I am 17 so we need a hotel in which you can check in at 18+.

I have spent hours and hours of researching hotels on Trip Advisor and other sites and can never find a place that satisfies me.

This will be the first time we are traveling on our own and not staying with family. We aren't really worried or scared of anything but mainly concerned about the hotel price because again we are young.

We also haven't been to Disney World in like 7 years. Now that we are older it will likely feel like its the first time all over again.

Here are the things I would like in a hotel

1. Close to Downtown Disney ( I was at a school competition in Orlando this past March and we stayed at the Hilton near Downtown Disney. I really liked the food options and shops.

2. Shuttle that leaves often because even though we have a car we would like to avoid parking fees at Disney.

3. Free Parking and free WiFi ( I guess we can live without the WiFi)

4. Hopefully all of this for under $100.

I am open to using Priceline or Hotwire type sites if I can almost insure the above points.

Thank you, if I missed any details please ask me so I can help you help me.

travelzoo.com has the Clarion near Downtown Disney for $49 a night. I have never stayed there but it looks pretty good. They also have other Orlando hotel specials there too. Go to travelzoo.com and click on hotels then Orlando. Good luck and have fun!:)

travelzoo.com has the Clarion near Downtown Disney for $49 a night. I have never stayed there but it looks pretty good. They also have other Orlando hotel specials there too. Go to travelzoo.com and click on hotels then Orlando. Good luck and have fun!:)

I used Hotwire and booked a 3 star hotel for $44 a night. It ended up being the Clarion Inn. It seems perfect for my brother and I. We just needed a simple place to relax during the day and sleep at night. Thank you :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter