Need hotel advice

mommyof2boys1girl

I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine...
Planning a Feb trip to Orlando with our 3 kids, and another family with single child. Always stayed on site before, but now we wanna take a stab at off-site. Looking for hotel options with great pool or waterpark, room for family of 5 (2 bedroom preferably), kitchenette or full kitchen, and not too far from Parks - we will be hitting Universal as well as WDW, SeaWorld, etc... We will also have a rental car, so free parking a definite plus! Would like to keep prices under $200/nt, as travel to the US not so cheap for us Canadians right now.

TIA!
Carmen

+1 for the Vistana properties, but also consider the HGVC (Hilton) Tuscany or Seaworld properties, or any of the Marriott Resorts in the area. Very luxurious and relaxing, and generally available for under $200/nt. One step down would be the Wyndham or HIVC (Holiday Inn) resorts nearby. I wouldn't expect to pay much more than $170/nt for any of these except on peak weeks. Check skyauction for your dates, they may have some of these resorts much cheaper than that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter