Need Help

teacherme

Mouseketeer
I need your advise. We are staying at POR French Quarter and have dinner reservations at the Yachtman Steakhouse. We have reservations tonight. The weather predicts for thunderstorms. We have a vehicle but was planning on using Disney Tranporation before the rain. Now I am not sure of the best way to get there without looking without like a drowned rat. How would you?

You have three choices...
1. drive your own car to YC. You can pay to valet or just drop everyone off at the door and park it yourself and run to the resort.
2. Take the bus from POFQ to DHS, then walk over to the boats.....the walk is out in the open, so you'll get wet, but not horribly unless it's pouring.
3. Get a cab. But, that will cost about $15, plus tip, each way. You can valet park for less than that.

Drive your car. You'll be guaranteed a seat, won't have to worry about waiting for a Disney boat or bus that probably will be crowded, cold and wet, won't have to worry about getting a cab and their crazy prices (and hoping the seats are clean)... need I say more?

Have a fabulous evening and remember, even if it's raining, you're still at Disney! (It's snowing and freezing cold here in Ohio.)

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter