• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

need help

grumpy&princess

DIS Veteran
Let me start off by saying if this is in the wrong place please move it.
Me and my fiance are looking to get married when we go down to Disney this month. We can not afford a Disney wedding and was wondering if anyone knew of a place close to disney that does weddings. It will only be us and our kids and we are only looking for a place to be married, no reception no one to do photography (thats what kids are for esp when two of them are great at photography even for their ages). I know its last minute but was looking to try to find something other than just at the court house.

we are not looking to spend alot of money, since we are basically eloping with the kids in tow LOL. I didnt know if orlando or kissimmee area has a wedding chapel almost like Las Vegas does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter