need help

gilbert's

Earning My Ears
We are going in June and would like to know from anyone that has been to DW, what park to go to first and then next, etc. We are only doing a 3 day at DW, because we are going to Universal studois 2 days. Also, can anyone tell me where to call and how to book a reservation to eat breakfast with a character.

gilberts

Hi Gilbert's

I guess it depends how old your children are to decide which park to go to first. We have 3 boys ages 11 and the twins will turn 8 at WDW in April so we will hit Magic Kingdom first. I have also heard that you may want to avoid the parks that have early entry on that day because it can be crowded, if you have a hopper pass go to the park for EE then maybe go to another park in the afternoon.

I have a number for you to reserve PS for any of WDW restaurants, they can help you with character meals. We are going to Donald's Breakfastosaurus for the twins's birthday then Hoop de doo for Supper. We heard both are very good so I hope its true.

Here's the number 407-WDW-DINE (939-3463)

I hope this helps. Have a great trip :D :cool: :)

We only have 1 child and she is seven. We will be leaving home on June 1st and arriving a DW on Saturday June 2. Someone said that it was gay day that day. Do you know anything about this? Thanks for the number, I will call.

gilbert's

Regarding breakfasts, who is your dd favorite character. If she likes the Princesses, Cinderella's is the place for you, but ressies are hard to get. For those you need to call 60 days in advance right at 7:00 a.m, they are usually sold out by 7:05. If she likes Pooh & Friends, Crystal Palace in the MK is nice, but I heard that the Breaakfast at Old Key West, I think it's Olivia's does aa nice job and isn't too crowded. If Mickey is her fav then I suggest Chef Mickey's.

Yes, usually the first Saturday in June is unoffically "Gay Day" in the Magic Kingdom. If this bothers you, I suggest you avoid MK that day. I know there is a website that gives a timeline for the events scheduled, but am unsure of the address.

We usually do Epcot first, then MGM, then MK. The kids like MK best, so we put that off a little because it becomes a little anticlimatic for them if we do MK first.

Hope you have a great time, we'll be there in June too, just a little later than you.

Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter