• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help with venue

SuzanneHc

Earning My Ears
Good morning. My fiancé and I are going to speak with disney next week about a venue. I have 75 people attending the wedding and would like a reception inside but with windows. I'm claustrophobic and can't do the inside ballroom wedding. We are planning on our reception to be at night. I love Ariel's but would like some other options. Does anybody know what venues would meet what I'm looking for. Thank you

My daughter had her reception in The Atlantic Dance Hall on The Boardwalk. It was really nice there's windows and a second floor with an outside balcony and a view of the boardwalk.

We had 50 people. 8 years later and people still talk about what an amazing wedding it was.

Good Luck!

Other options are Living Seas Salon (though the windows go straight into an aquarium), the China Pavilion at Epcot (no windows but it's HUGE inside), Grand Floridian Marina, Contemporary Porte Cochere, outdoor sites at Animal Kingdom, and many of the outdoor IllumiNations viewing spots at Epcot.

The Contemporary has a ballroom with a wall of windows overlooking a courtyard, and the Grand Floridian Convention Center's Whitehall Room has windows, a covered patio and an open patio.

You can see photos of all these venues here: http://disneytravelbabble.com/disney-weddings/wdw-venue-photos/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter