need help with trade gone bad

Mainepinpal

Mouseketeer
I sent 2 pins to a trader on October 20, and have not received the promised 2 pins in return. This was a Pinpics trade. To what address can I write to get some assistance from an appropriate moderator?

Thanks for your help.

Penny
Mainepinpal

I had this problem with a pinpics trade, but had LOTS of fun sending the scurvy dog lots and lots of emails asking them if they had sent my pin out yet. Probably 10 to 20 a day for 3 weeks. Yes, they did send the pin, and I got great satisfaction in a job well done.:D
I HIGHLY suggest it, at least it will make you feel better. Also, sarcasm helps.

Lady Martha
Boa Brigade
Guardian of the Sacred Drinkprincess:

LOL HBC!

Harrassing is fun but also try to drop Figgy a line and see if she can help you, Mainepinpal.

Hope you get it taken care of!

MeanLaureen,
Thanks for the reply to my plea about a trade gone bad. What is Figgy's email address? I will write to her.
Thanks!
Penny

If you send an e-mail to info@pinpics.com and be sure to put in the title... "Trade request gone bad" or something like that, Figgy or one of the other moderators will get it.

There is a procedure that they can walk you through.

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter