Need help with SD hotel & beach choices

snoodledoo

Loves Jiminy Cricket
We haven't been to SD in a few years, so I am needing to find a nice *budget-friendly* hotel. We normally stay at HOJO in Anaheim with the unbeatable Ent Book rate:thumbsup2. Are there any great hotel deals like that for SD?

Also, what do you think is the best family-friendly beach?
Thanks!!

We just booked the Days Hotel, Hotel Circle with the ent rate. A 2 Queen kitchenette for $79.50/night. Got the rate by calling the hotel directly. For the other question, I don't know. This is our first time going.

Kid friendly beaches I recommend are the San Diego bay area.. lots of grass no waves since you are in the bay area.

La Jolla shores is really nice for families as well. You will get the waves and you can camp out on the grass.. abit from the water or on the sand.

I also like Mission beach. They have a little area with roller coaster, carousel, places to eat and shop, arcade etc. Plenty of sand and parking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter