Need help with saratoga reservation

psindone

A dream is a wish your heart makes........
I have a reservation for tonight for one night at Saratoga and tomorrow checking into the Beach Club. I am checking in late and going to have dinner in downtown. I know that there are many rooms and locations at Saratoga. At check in which location should I ask for that will put me in a good location for the boat to take me across.

I think that the Springs and the Grandstand area would be closest to the boat dock. Congress Park would be closes to the DTD walkway.

Thanks. Staying at Saratoga is new for me. Wanted to add an additional night but beach club it was booked. As long as I'm at Disney I don't really care where I stay.......Am I right........

Having stayed at both resorts you are going to wish you stayed at SSR another night. It's beautiful. If you stay closer to the main pool and main building you'll be close to the boat. Have a greet trip! We leave for a week at POR in just 5 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter