1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Need help with saratoga reservation

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by psindone, Apr 18, 2013.

1. psindone

psindone A dream is a wish your heart makes........

I have a reservation for tonight for one night at Saratoga and tomorrow checking into the Beach Club. I am checking in late and going to have dinner in downtown. I know that there are many rooms and locations at Saratoga. At check in which location should I ask for that will put me in a good location for the boat to take me across.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. msjprincess

msjprincess DIS Veteran

I think that the Springs and the Grandstand area would be closest to the boat dock. Congress Park would be closes to the DTD walkway.

4. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

If it gets too late, the Turf Club at SSR is a real gem.

5. psindone

Thanks. Staying at Saratoga is new for me. Wanted to add an additional night but beach club it was booked. As long as I'm at Disney I don't really care where I stay.......Am I right........

6. laurap614

laurap614 Laurap614

Having stayed at both resorts you are going to wish you stayed at SSR another night. It's beautiful. If you stay closer to the main pool and main building you'll be close to the boat. Have a greet trip! We leave for a week at POR in just 5 days.

7. psindone

Thanks Laura I will keep that in mind.....