Need help with restaurant budget choice & recommendations ?

pandora174

DIS Veteran
We planned a short trip to SW this Memorial weekend. Got a great price on Priceline for the hotel. My budget is $400 for 3 days food for 2 adults & one 7 year old boy. The budget also includes 2 souveniers for DS. Everything else, gas, tolls, resort fees is not part of my $400. My plan is to arrive Friday, just relax, enjoy the pool & go out to eat. Then the next 2 days focus on the pool again & SW. I was thinking of eating lunch in the parks for 2 of the days that we will be going to SW since we have AP's & can save 10 %. But I'm stuck on where to go outside of the parks. Usually I pay about $30 to $40 for 2 adult meals, drinks, dessert, beer for DH & kiddie meal for DS at SW. So I'm left then with about $320 in the budget. The resort restaurants are pricey & so is room service.

Any suggestions on family friendly but also budget friendly restaurants ? We would be in the Seaworld area & our hotel is near Disney. I'm taking from home bottled water, juice, snacks & soda to save. Any suggestions or recommendations on how to stetch the remaining budget so everyone can have decent meals & I can add a souvenier or 2 for DS. I really promised myself I would not go over budget & I'm trying to stick to it :teacher:

Thanks again !

I highly recommend Sweet Tomatoes. There is one at the Crossroads. Go to souplantation.com and join their free club, Club Veg, about a week before your trip. The prices are great to begin with, but they will email you a BOGO or another coupon. Sweet Tomatoes is all-you-can-eat, with a fantastic salad bar, soups, baked potatoes, breads, etc. We really enjoyed it on our last trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter